Dear Tango Dancers,
The Festival is just around the corner and we would like to make a few reminders.
Registration desk will be open:
– On Thursday night in China Harbor (at the opening night milonga) 9pm – 11pm no credit cards on Thursday
– On Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Swedish Cultural Center 11:30am – 4:30pm.
Registration desk will accept cash, checks and credit cards.
Credit cards are subject to 3% surcharge and will be accepted only at Swedish Cultural Center.
If you already pre-registered, pick you your pre-registration package at any time during registration desk hours.
At the registration desk you can:
– Register and purchase individual classes (including Advanced Intensive)
– Purchase tickets for Grand Ball and Salmon Bake
– Purchase milonga pass
You can also pay for any milonga as- you- go at the door (cash or checks only)
We will provide complementary Bus for Sunday Salmon Bake Milonga from China Harbor and UW Dorms.
– 5:00pm: Pick up at China Harbor, 2040 Westlake Ave
– 5:30pm: Pick up at ALDER HALL UW Dorms
– 6:00pm: Arrival to Salmon Bake Milonga in Kirkland Marina Park
– 9:30pm: Pick up at Salmon Bake Milonga in Kirkland Marina Park
– 9:45pm: Drop off at All-night milonga , La Vida Studio in Bellevue
– 10:15pm: Drop off at ALDER HALL UW
– 10:30pm: Drop off at China Habor
Please look for Yellow School Bus operated by First Student Co.
Weekend bridge closure
Note that 520 floating bridge will be closed during TangoMagic weekend, so add extra time for travelling to/from Salmon bake milonga if you are driving from Seattle.
– Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Swedish Center 12:00pm – 5pm
– Saturday Grand Ball milonga
– Sunday all night milonga at LaVida studio
Please take a look at updated schedule of events on festival website
Recent schedule changes:
– DJ Pablo Inza at the opening night milonga on Thursday in China Harbor
Housing for WALK-IN registration is still available at UW Dorms https://regstg.com/Registration/Registration.aspx?rid=c69a2662-80e8-4d09-a635-c6838cf1878e
Looking forward to a great weekend of Tango,
Anton Sukhanov & Kristina Ivanova