[posted on behalf of Amy PK]
Early-Bird tickets on sale now thru November 30th!!
Mark your calendars and get ready for…New Year’s Eve in Portland, OR!
* All traditional tango music with DJ Dan Boccia.
* Located in the Norse Hall main ballroom.
* Dancing 9:30pm-2:30am
* Bar will be open with food treats and “real” champagne bubbles served at midnight.
* Cost: $25 if purchased before Nov 30 (purchase either online or at Wednesday Tango). After Dec 1, tickets will be sold for $35 at the door only.
* Website address and link to PayPal: http://tangopdx.wix.com/tangonewyearsevepdx
* Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/TangoNewYearsEvePDX
* Can’t decide if 100% tango is your thing? No problem, there will also be West Coast Swing upstairs in the Lodge Room with discount rates offered to those that would like to dance at both.
* Interested in volunteering? Great! Please contact: tangonewyearsevepdx • gmail.com for more info.
If you are not ready to purchase your ticket yet, not to worry, tickets can be purchased at the door! It would however greatly help us with planning and champagne orders if people could RSVP by December 1. Click “going” on the Facebook invite or send us a quick email at tangonewyearsevepdx • gmail.com to let us know you are coming. Thanks so much!
Here’s to the New Year and here’s to celebrating it with all of you!!